MSc in Health and Social Care Management
Course Pass Rate
About this course
MSc in Health and Social Care Management
This MSc in Health and Social Care Management degree programme will help you improve your skills in the workplace. This qualification helps students learn more about health and social care policy, management theory, and how it works in practise.
The MSc in Health and Social Care Management degree will give you the skills you need to be a manager in a hospital or in social care. People who work in health and social care need both theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills. MSc in Health and Social Care Management isn’t just another academic course. It’s meant to help businesses solve a business-related strategic problem with a practical and realistic solution, backed up by the right theory and concepts.
MSc in Health and Social Care Management degree
Key Highlights of MSc in Health and Social Care Management degree qualification are:
Important Information about MSc in Health and Social Care Management degree qualification:
This is a Postgraduate Course
This course help you to:
Learn more about the programme
For entry onto the MSc in Health and Social Care Management degree qualification, learners must possess:
- An Honours Degree in related subject or UK Level 6 Diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course,
- No formal qualification is required from mature learners (over 21 years) who have 5 Years of relevant management experience.
The qualification is offered in English.
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
Course Structure: MSc in Health and Social Care Management degree
The MSc in Health and Social Care Management degree programme consists of 2 Stages.
This stage is delivered by London School of Business and Research. The programme involves delivery through on-line Learning Management System (LMS). This stage leads to award of Othm Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management, an Ofqual.gov.uk accredited qualification
Credits earned at this stage – 120 credits (60 ECTS).
- Health and Social Care Leadership (20 credits)
- Managing People in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Managing Finance in the Health and Social Care Sector (20 credits)
- Health and Social Care Strategies and Policies (20 credits)
- Leading Change in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits)
Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to Progression to Stage 2
On completion of the diploma programme you can progress / Top-up with an MSc in Health and Social Care Management degree through a UK University. The stage 2 is delivered online by the professors expert in their field.
Credits earned at this stage – 60 credits (30 ECTS).
Completion of Stage 2 leads to award of MSc in Health and Social Care Management Degree from the University
Consultancy Project Report
You will undertake a final dissertation project and produce a report of no less than 12,000 words.
The top-up programmes consist of a compulsory single module ‘Consultancy Project Report’ worth 60 credits. The module provides the opportunity for you to examine an area of particular interest within an appropriate organisational context. The module is designed to make a major contribution to your professional and intellectual development, through enabling you to demonstrate your capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
The purpose of this programme is to deliver a practical and realistic solution to a business-related strategic challenge, which in turn is supported by appropriate reference to theoretical and conceptual analysis.
The Consultancy Project Report is delivered and assessed by our UK based academic team using the virtual learning platform and Direct Support from your allocated Supervisor.
This course will help you to Boost your Salary, Increase your Professional Reputation, and Expand your Networking Opportunities
What if I already have an othm Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification with 120 credits
Learners who hold a Postgraduate Level 7 Qualification in Health and Social Care Management from othm qualifications, may be eligible to enrol in the following courses:
MSc in Health and Social Care Management – Top-up (60 Credits) – 4 month duration
Yes, the course fee can be paid in Instalment.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend those, you have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
There is no visa requirements for to attend this programme
Our Health And Social Care Courses Goals
Your Career Path Begins Here
Help and Support / FAQ
- Distance learning is a way of learning remotely without being in regular face-to-face contact with a teacher in the classroom. In the UK such learning has its roots in students learning through correspondence courses.
- Distance learning usually means students engaging with learning materials at home or work.
- These materials are produced by the university, college or learning provider and are either sent directly to the student or more usually today accessed via the internet.
- Tutorial support is provided via chat support (available 10:00 to 4:00 GMT).
- The main advantage of distance learning is that it allows you to fit your learning around your work and home life.
- You can usually also set your own pace of study
- It is your decision as to when and where you study.
- It doesn't matter where you live – you can gain a degree from anywhere in the world.
- As with a full-time degree, students may find that they gain useful, transferable skills, such as planning and research.
- A distance learning course often costs less than a full-time degree.
- You can study undergraduate, postgraduate and professional level courses via distance learning.
- Universities and colleges ensure that their distance learning programmes and qualifications are of the same high quality as campus-based programmes.
We welcome students to study with us from all over the world. There are no geographical limitations
The programme comes with assignment based assessment system. There are no exams. You can submit the assignments as per the schedule from anywhere.
The programme is self paced and has been developed in such a manner that you will not require any academic support.
However, if you feel that you need some support from the professors, you can at any point of time request for live one to one chat session with the professors. You can get in touch with the administrator for such sessions.