Diploma in Health and Social Care Management – Level 7 (Fast-track mode)
Course Pass Rate
About this course
Diploma in Health and Social Care Management – Level 7 (fast track) – Pathway to MSc in Health and Social Care Management
Getting a Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (fast track) can help you get into the MSc in Health and Social Care Management. To help people learn more about health and social care policy, management theory, and practise, this fast track Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (accredited by OTHM) is for people who want to learn more quickly.
It lets you think about the problems that professionals, service users, and policymakers in your own country are facing. It will also give you the skills you need to be a good manager in the hospital or social care industry. People who work in health and social care need both theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills. Change leadership, effective performance, planning and accountability, development, and team leadership are some of the things this fast-track Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management will help you learn and improve on. Learners will be able to work in a wide range of administrative and management jobs in health care.
Diploma in Health and Social Care Management - Level 7 (fast track)
Key Highlights of Diploma in Health and Social Care Management - Level 7 (fast track)
Important Information about Diploma in Health and Social Care Management - Level 7 (fast track) qualification:
This is a Postgraduate Course
This course help you to:
Learn more about the programme
Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management (fast track)
For entry onto this qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 Diplomas or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with Admission Counsellors at LSBR regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
The qualification is offered in English.
The Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits:
- Health and Social Care Leadership (20 credits)
- Managing People in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Managing Finance in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Health and Social Care Strategies and Policies (20 credits)
- Leading Change in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits)
This qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Master’s Degrees,
- Integrated Master’s Degrees,
- Postgraduate Diplomas,
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and
- Postgraduate Certificates
This fast track Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management programme is accredited by OTHM, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification enables in fast track mode learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to master’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.
Click Here to visit University Progressions section.
Yes, the course fee can be paid in Instalment.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend those, you have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
There is no visa requirements for to attend this programme
Our Health And Social Care Courses Goals
Your Career Path Begins Here
Help and Support / FAQ
- Distance learning is a way of learning remotely without being in regular face-to-face contact with a teacher in the classroom. In the UK such learning has its roots in students learning through correspondence courses.
- Distance learning usually means students engaging with learning materials at home or work.
- These materials are produced by the university, college or learning provider and are either sent directly to the student or more usually today accessed via the internet.
- Tutorial support is provided via chat support (available 10:00 to 4:00 GMT).
- The main advantage of distance learning is that it allows you to fit your learning around your work and home life.
- You can usually also set your own pace of study
- It is your decision as to when and where you study.
- It doesn't matter where you live – you can gain a degree from anywhere in the world.
- As with a full-time degree, students may find that they gain useful, transferable skills, such as planning and research.
- A distance learning course often costs less than a full-time degree.
- You can study undergraduate, postgraduate and professional level courses via distance learning.
- Universities and colleges ensure that their distance learning programmes and qualifications are of the same high quality as campus-based programmes.
We welcome students to study with us from all over the world. There are no geographical limitations
The programme comes with assignment based assessment system. There are no exams. You can submit the assignments as per the schedule from anywhere.
The programme is self paced and has been developed in such a manner that you will not require any academic support.
However, if you feel that you need some support from the professors, you can at any point of time request for live one to one chat session with the professors. You can get in touch with the administrator for such sessions.