Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 4 (Fast Track)
Course Pass Rate
About this course
Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 4 (Fast Track)
There is a fast track Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 4 Qualification (Accredited by Qualifi, UK) that was made to help business health and social care workers grow and be rewarded, as well as to keep the health and social care sector well-known and professional. The goal of this fast track Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care is to help people who want to work in the health and social care field get a job.
The programme helps people move up in their careers in health and social care by gaining more knowledge and understanding of the field, as well as by helping them move up the ranks.
Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 4 (fast track)
Key Highlights of Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 4 (fast track)
Important Information about Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 4 (fast track)
This is a Undergraduate Course
This course help you to:
Learn more about the programme
Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (fast track)
The Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Accredited by Qualifi) in fast track mode qualifications has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression. Learners will be expected to hold the following:
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards; or
- Learners who have spent some time in an organizational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop;
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work related skills and know-how.
In certain circumstances, learners with
considerable experience but no formal
qualifications may be considered, subject
to interview and being able to
demonstrate their ability to cope with the
demands of the programme.
The qualification is offered in English.
The Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits:
- Academic Study Skills (20 Credits)
- Communication for Health and Social Care (20 Credits)
- An Introduction to Healthcare Policy (20 Credits)
- Reflective Practice (20 Credits)
- Managing People in Health and Social Care (20 Credits)
- Sociology Concepts in Health and Ill Health (20 Credits)
Learning Outcomes – Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care fast track mode
Learners studying for the Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
- Analyzing, synthesizing and summarizing information critically
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognizing the moral and ethical issues of health and social care practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, assemble arguments in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- Circumstances, whether within their own area of employment, or through promotion to a supervisory or management position, or to adapt to changes in the health/social care environment
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
These are the overall learning outcomes in line with foundation degree equivalences.
Qualifi, UK qualifications at RQF Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to:
- Higher National Certificates (HNC) and
- Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
- Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
- There are no written exams
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
Yes, the course fee for Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care can be paid in Instalments.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend those, you have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
There is no visa requirements for to attend this programme
Our Health And Social Care Courses Goals
Your Career Path Begins Here
Help and Support / FAQ
- Distance learning is a way of learning remotely without being in regular face-to-face contact with a teacher in the classroom. In the UK such learning has its roots in students learning through correspondence courses.
- Distance learning usually means students engaging with learning materials at home or work.
- These materials are produced by the university, college or learning provider and are either sent directly to the student or more usually today accessed via the internet.
- Tutorial support is provided via chat support (available 10:00 to 4:00 GMT).
- The main advantage of distance learning is that it allows you to fit your learning around your work and home life.
- You can usually also set your own pace of study
- It is your decision as to when and where you study.
- It doesn't matter where you live – you can gain a degree from anywhere in the world.
- As with a full-time degree, students may find that they gain useful, transferable skills, such as planning and research.
- A distance learning course often costs less than a full-time degree.
- You can study undergraduate, postgraduate and professional level courses via distance learning.
- Universities and colleges ensure that their distance learning programmes and qualifications are of the same high quality as campus-based programmes.
We welcome students to study with us from all over the world. There are no geographical limitations
The programme comes with assignment based assessment system. There are no exams. You can submit the assignments as per the schedule from anywhere.
The programme is self paced and has been developed in such a manner that you will not require any academic support.
However, if you feel that you need some support from the professors, you can at any point of time request for live one to one chat session with the professors. You can get in touch with the administrator for such sessions.