Diploma in Care – Level 2 (Fast-Track mode)
Course Pass Rate
About this course
Diploma in Care – Level 2 (Fast-Track mode)
The Level 2 Diploma in Care – fast track mode (accredited by Qualifi, United Kingdom) is meant to show that people who work in adult care or in healthcare support have the skills they need to do their jobs well. Learners who take this Level 2 Diploma in Care (fast track mode) can show that they know how to work as an adult care worker in a home for the elderly or as a healthcare assistant, support worker, or personal assistant in a healthcare setting.
There will be one qualification for both Health and Adult Care settings at Level 2. This means that there will be no barriers to getting into the adult care or health care fields.
Level 2 Diploma in Care (Fast Track mode)
Key Highlights of Level 2 Diploma in Care (Fast Track mode)
Important Information about Level 2 Diploma in Care (Fast Track mode)
This is a Foundation Course
This course help you to:
Learn more about the programme
The Level 2 Diploma in Care (fast track mode) (Accredited by Qualifi) qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression.
Entry to the qualifications will be through interview and learners must be in a position to demonstrate the requirements of the qualification and have access to required assessment opportunities and relevant resources.
The Level 2 Diploma in Care qualification consists of 9 mandatory and optional units for a combined total of 46 credits:
- Communication in Care Settings (2 Credits)
- Duty of Care (1 Credits)
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Care Settings (2 Credits)
- Handle Information in Care Settings (2 Credits)
- Health, Safety and Well-Being in Care Settings (4 Credits)
- Implement Person-Centred Approaches (5 Credits)
- Personal Development in a Care Setting (3 Credits)
- Responsibilities of a Care Worker (2 Credits)
- Safeguarding and Protection in Care Settings (3 Credits)
Optional units: Choose any 22 credits
- Introductory Awareness of Autistic Spectrum Conditions (2 Credits)
- Understand the Context of Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities (4 Credits)
- Assist in the Administration of Medication (4 Credits)
- Contribute to Support of Positive Risk- taking for Individuals (4 Credits)
- Contribute to Supporting Individuals with a Learning Disability to Access Healthcare (3 Credits)
- Promote Positive Behaviour Support (6 Credits)
- Awareness of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 (3 Credits)
- Understand Mental Health Problems (3 Credits)
- Understand Mental Well-being and Mental Health Promotion (3 Credits)
- Enable Individuals to Develop Strategies to Manage Behaviour (8 Credits)
- Support Independence in the Tasks of Daily Living (5 Credits)
- Understand How to Support Individuals to be Part of a Community (3 Credits)
- Understand the Impact of Acquired Brain Injury on Individuals (3 Credits)
Learning Outcomes for Level 2 Diploma in Care (fast track)
Below listed are the learning outcomes from Level 2 Diploma in Care (fast track mode):
- Provide career path support to learners who wish to develop their management skills, enterprise capabilities and opportunities in their chosen sector
- Improve learner understanding of any given business environments and organizations and how they are managed and developed
- Develop skills and abilities in learners to support their professional development
- Apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills
- Develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organizational and environmental issues
- Use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways
- Make use of relevant information from different sources
Assessment is done via submission of Assignments
These qualifications are vocational as they can support a learner’s career progression. To meet QUALIFI’s aim to provide an appropriate assessment method each unit will be assessed through tasks that will be written in a way to make them realistic ‘work-related’ tasks wherever possible. Learners will need to demonstrate knowledge, understanding and application. Original thought, problem solving and recommendations on actions will also be asked for from learners where appropriate for the unit. Intellectual rigour will be expected appropriate to the level of the qualification.
Assignments will contain a question strand for each of the given unit’s learning outcomes. The assignment tasks will address the LO (learning outcome) and AC (assessment criteria) requirements. Within assignments there will always be requirements for learners to engage with important and relevant theory that underpins the subject area.
The qualification is delivered by London School of International Business (LSIB) and it is awarded by Qualifi, UK – an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator – OfQual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). All of the qualifications are listed on the OfQual register.
Total Course Fee of GBP £1225 for Level 2 Diploma in Care (Fast Track mode) can be paid in Instalment in equivalent local currency.
Please click on “Enrol Now” button on the top and choose some of the best payment options available for you.
There would be Live Webinars which would be spread across the duration of the course.
If for any reason you are not able to attend those, you have the option to go through the Recordings at a later date as per your convenience.
There is no visa requirements for to attend this programme
Our Health And Social Care Courses Goals
Your Career Path Begins Here
Help and Support / FAQ
- Distance learning is a way of learning remotely without being in regular face-to-face contact with a teacher in the classroom. In the UK such learning has its roots in students learning through correspondence courses.
- Distance learning usually means students engaging with learning materials at home or work.
- These materials are produced by the university, college or learning provider and are either sent directly to the student or more usually today accessed via the internet.
- Tutorial support is provided via chat support (available 10:00 to 4:00 GMT).
- The main advantage of distance learning is that it allows you to fit your learning around your work and home life.
- You can usually also set your own pace of study
- It is your decision as to when and where you study.
- It doesn't matter where you live – you can gain a degree from anywhere in the world.
- As with a full-time degree, students may find that they gain useful, transferable skills, such as planning and research.
- A distance learning course often costs less than a full-time degree.
- You can study undergraduate, postgraduate and professional level courses via distance learning.
- Universities and colleges ensure that their distance learning programmes and qualifications are of the same high quality as campus-based programmes.
We welcome students to study with us from all over the world. There are no geographical limitations
The programme comes with assignment based assessment system. There are no exams. You can submit the assignments as per the schedule from anywhere.
The programme is self paced and has been developed in such a manner that you will not require any academic support.
However, if you feel that you need some support from the professors, you can at any point of time request for live one to one chat session with the professors. You can get in touch with the administrator for such sessions.